Note: We only issue refunds if the item/items arrive defective or damaged.
Our return policy lasts 7 days. If 7 days have gone by since the delivery of your item, and you haven’t notified us of the problem, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
Here’s how the process works:
- To initiate a return, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org . We require a receipt or proof of purchase to accompany your return.
- Our customer service team will respond to you within 12 to 48 hours to verify the cause of your dissatisfaction.
- If we are convinced that the item was faulty or not as described on our website, we will then offer you a choice between ordering the same item again or receiving a full refund of your money.
- If you choose to re-order, we will send you the same item again free of cost. The replacement order will reach you within the similar shipping time as your first order.
- If you choose to get a refund, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment). You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer’s policies.
If you change your mind after a purchase, please email us at email@example.com within 24 hours OR anytime before we ship out your order ( whichever is earlier ) to cancel your purchase. Any cancellation done after 24 hours are subject to our discretion. Orders that have been shipped out cannot be cancelled.
Please make sure that you, a family member, friend, or someone with trust, is able to except packages at the address provided during purchase. We are NOT responsible for failed deliveries between buyer and local postal services.