How can I contact VLUVI?
You can simply contact us where our customer service team will be happy to help you with whatever you need!
What payment methods do you accept?
We accept all major credit cards (VISA, Mastercard, AMEX) and PayPal payments.
SHIPPING AND CUSTOMS
When will my order be processed?
We process orders between Monday and Friday. Orders will be processed within 2-5 business days from the order date and shipped the next day after the processing day. Please note that we don’t ship on weekends.
How long will it take to receive my order?
Once you place your order, please allow 3-5 business days to process your orders. After that, it will take 12 – 20 business days for delivery in the United States, and 15-40 business days for international orders (depending on location).
Will I be charged with customs and taxes?
The prices displayed on our site are tax-free in US Dollars, which means you may be liable to pay for duties and taxes once you receive your order.
Import taxes, duties and related customs fees may be charged once your order arrives to its final destination, which are determined by your local customs office.
Payment of these charges and taxes are your responsibility and will not be covered by us. We are not responsible for delays caused by the customs department in your country. For further details of charges, please contact your local customs office.
I ordered multiple items, why did i received only one?
We ship your items from various suppliers in order to get them to you as fast as possible. This means orders containing multiple items may be shipped separately. So please don’t panic if you don’t receive all of your items at once, they are on their way.
How can I track my order?
After you received your tracking code you can check on the status of an order or verify shipment thru this link.
Why is my tracking number not found?
If you enter the tracking number and then appears a message saying “Tracking number not found” or “currently not available” don´t worry, some shipping companies take 2-5 days to update the information in the system. If your order was placed more than 6-7 business days ago and there is still no information on your tracking number, please feel free to contact us.
What should I do if I did not receive my order within the estimated time?
If we confirmed the dispatch of your item via email and sent you a tracking code and you still have not received your order after the maximum estimated time as mentioned in our Shipping Policy page, please track your order using the Track Your Order page on our website. There is a high chance that the item has already reached your country but is being held at the customs or being processed via your local post. Then contact the relevant authorities in your country and inquire about the cause of delay.
Please note that we are not liable for the delayed delivery if the item has been held by the customs and boarder control authorities in your country.
What if the tracking website shows the item was delivered but I did not receive the package?
In such a scenario, please follow the below steps:
- Verify the shipping address. Make sure that you had provided the right address at the time of placing your order.
- Look for a notice of attempted delivery. Some times the delivery personnel scan an item as shipped but then realize that it does not fit into your mailbox. In such cases, they leave a pick up notice for you to collect the package from the local post office.
- Look around the delivery location. Check around the entrances of your residence for the package: particularly on back porches, in bushes, garages, grills, or other places that might protect your package from theft or weather. Note that delivery drivers may also use plastic bags to protect your package from the weather.
- See if someone else accepted delivery. Check with any family members, roommates, or neighbors who may have received the package for you without your knowing.
- Speak with the specific postal carrier who delivers your mail as they do scan the package in order to mark it ‘delivered’.
- Wait 36 hours—packages can show as delivered while still in transit.
- If your order is 36 hours passed the expected delivery date, then you will want to file a missing package claim with the shipping carrier and contact us with the claim number.
How do I return an item?
If you are not happy with your purchase and wish to return an item, please contact us within 7 days from receiving your order. Please provide your order number as well as the reason for your return. Our customer service team will review the return request and will send further instructions if the return is approved.
What if the item(s) I received are defective/incorrect/damaged?
Please contact us within 7 days from receiving your order if you received merchandise that is incorrect, missing, and/or defective. Please include your order number, photographs of the item(s) and all related references upon receiving your package. We will do our very best to resolve your case as soon as possible.
How long is the returns process?
Processing returns may take up to 14 business days.
When will I receive my refund?
All refunds will be credited to your original form of payment.
If you paid by credit or debit card, refunds will be sent to the card-issuing bank within 7-10 business days of receipt of the returned item or cancellation request. Please contact the card-issuing bank with questions about when the credit will be posted to your account.
If you haven’t received a credit for your return yet, here’s what to do: Contact the bank/credit card company. It may take some time before the refund is posted to your account.